Check out this video from the third (and current) season of the reality TV contest show Britain's Got Talent:
Mrs. Boyle dreamed a dream. Compare it against the source material: Victor Hugo dreamed a dream, too.
For those of you who are unimpressed by Susan's performance or who are disappointed that she is so, so similar to Paul Potts, the winner of the first season, keep in mind that the show isn't just about singing. For example, if you are impressed by skilled and hip dancing, then check out Flawless. I don't see the charm in the Stavros Flatly act but the judges loved it and you may too! :) There are family acts like Good Evans (with some good and some not-so-good performances! lol). There's even some insight into British culture, like how the English are so, so superstitious compared with just about everybody else. (Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh. Teachers laugh at me when I knock on wood. ^_^; ) And you've gotta love the subcontinent's history of phenomenal feats of strength! If only there'd been a firewalker!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey just wanted to say I feel bad that I haven't commented. I just don't have the time (I'm on set with my iPod now!) :(
Post a Comment