Man, no replies to any of these new updates? I don't think they're that long, but whatever. ^^;
Anyway, quick update: I got Pokémon Diamond on eBay for $18.99. Plus the S&H and insurance it comes out to $25 flat. But the thing is, this young man was (1) VERY polite, (2) has rigorous, numerous photographs of the game product he's selling (taken on his bedroom carpet floor), (3) is 100% committed in his auction text to selling a perfect condition game, box, *and* manual, but I guess what softened me up to pay the extra cash was ultimately (4) he's selling every single video game he owns to try and pay his way through college. Now if that's not something, I don't know what is. And the proof? I rummaged through his other goods for sale and he's got up there the original FFVII on CD for the PSOne, he's got Advance Wars (all of them) for the GameBoy Advance, he's got several other famous games that would be hard to find these days, and he's selling all of them.
Yeah, I'm a big softie: I spent $25 for a game that's two years old and retails brand-new for $35. Meh. :)
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If you were a real softie you would've linked his store. That's one link I would have clicked through.
He doesn't have a store, really. He's just a college kid auctioning stuff off. But sure, here goes nothing: member page, Planet Earth (complete) for just $20, the FF7 auction, etc. He has a lot of crap up for auction, but there are gems in there depending one's tastes: Shin Megami Taisen 2 was one I remember seeing.
Post a Comment