Pick all that apply.
I. Ryan sees no replies anymore. Explain.
a) I do not visit Ryan's weblog often. (here, "often" = "more than once per 48 hours")
b) I visit Ryan's weblog often but do not reply often. (see above explanation of "often")
t) I visit Ryan's weblog much less often than other sites I regularly check.
u) I visit Ryan's weblog only slightly less often than other sites I regularly check.
v) I visit Ryan's weblog neither more often nor less often than other sites I regularly check.
w) I visit Ryan's weblog only slightly more often than other sites I regularly check.
x) I visit Ryan's weblog much more often than other sites I regularly check.
II. Ryan wants to know why you don't reply, especially if you answered with 'B', 'V', 'W', or 'X' above.
c) Sometimes when I do not reply, it is because I find the topic boring.
d) Sometimes when I do not reply, it is because I find the topic offensive.
e) Sometimes when I do not reply, it is because I have only read part of the blog update.
f) Sometimes when I do not reply, it is because I am too busy at that moment; and by the time I am free to respond, the blog update is no longer current.
g) Sometimes when I do not reply, it is because I do not want to get into an argument.
h) Sometimes when I do not reply, it is because of negative actions Ryan has performed on my weblog (e.g. insulting my favorite film)
i) Sometimes when I do not reply, it is because of negative passives Ryan has passively-performed on my weblog (e.g. not replying to a blog update I made especially for him)
III. Should Ryan keep blogging, regardless of how you've answered? Help him decide.
j) I could care less if this blog disappeared. No offense, Ryan.
k) I would be slightly upset if this blog disappeared, but move on in a few days to a week.
l) I would be slightly upset if this blog disappeared, and would check back in for quite some time in the hopes of seeing that you had started it up again.
m) I would be distressed if this blog disappeared.
IV. What do you expect to get out of a great weblog?
n) fun & laughs
o) knowledge & information
p) media (e.g. original works of art, original blogcasts, etc)
q) non-personal support (e.g. tech support)
r) personal support (e.g. counseling)
s) other
V. Ryan has tried to involve the membership in some activities lately with poor results. For your own part, why did you not reply to those threads?
y) I did not see them until they were no longer relevant.
z) I thought they were boring / uninteresting / offensive / distasteful / etc.
aa) I enjoyed them but was not able to participate.
bb) I neither liked nor disliked them, but do not have time to waste on such things.
cc) I visit weblogs to relax (i.e. be passive), not to work (i.e. be active).
Footnotes:
* The words "at present" or "at present time" precede each of the choices.
* "sometimes" (as in letter C) will for our purposes mean "10% or more of the total indicated time period/events"
* if you selected letter M, I would want to know why. Please clarify that answer-choice in 20 words or less. (For example, "just kidding" would suffice.)
* if you selected letter S, same, 20 words or less.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
vcdegmnopsbbcc
1. B
2. None of the answers fit, so here's mine: Because some of the stuff you talk about is way over my head or foreign to me. I am interested, but I just don't know what to say in reply.
3. L
4. O
5. CC
6.
1.w
2.f (I worked all weekend and fell asleep by 1030pm last night!)
3.m (because I think it's a good outlet for you)
4.o, n, s: nice to follow my friends, see what they're up to and what they're in to.
5.cc
Post a Comment