Does your room look like that all the time, or does it just look like that because you are Cleaning Up House? Because if it looks like that all the time, well...
Now that I have made the blog update above, I can reply with my original one-liner reply. It's a joke but it's also the truth:"The table is normally upright on its legs and the bookcase box was previously propped up against the wall, unopened for 6 months."
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Does your room look like that all the time, or does it just look like that because you are Cleaning Up House? Because if it looks like that all the time, well...
Now that I have made the blog update above, I can reply with my original one-liner reply. It's a joke but it's also the truth:
"The table is normally upright on its legs and the bookcase box was previously propped up against the wall, unopened for 6 months."
Post a Comment