Monday, January 19, 2009

Cleaning Up House III

I've been busy between studying, health stuff, taking people's advice to try to balance more of a social life whilst in medical school (wherein "social life" painfully does not equate reading one's favorite books, playing one's favorite games, or watching one's favorite television programs), etc.

So A, haven't been online -- or on the computer, for that matter -- much at all in the past 72 hours. Like, maybe a grand sum total of 3 hours. Probably less. Part of me wants to be surprised at how small a number that is over such a large swath of time, but the major portion of me just isn't all that surprised -- and for the life of me I can't figure out why! (i.e. I'm quite surprised that I'm not surprised! lol, paradox)

And then B, that explains absence of weblog updates, commentary, etc. Not that most people have probably noticed, judging from the look 'n' sound of things.

C, photos for Blaise:

1 comment:

Lunar said...

Now that looks like a livable house. That's how I keep my room looking all the time. :D