- I have gone back through every old entry and given it an appropriate tag. You can now identify whether a weblog update contains any pertinent information for you by scrolling to the bottom of the main body field and looking through the list of tags for the ones which interest you. Don't like anime but want to know what's going on in my life? Now you don't have to sift through boring blog updates anymore! You can tell apart the "anime" updates from the "anime, daily life" and the "daily life" updates!
- At least one of my weblog updates was removed by Google, and many others were removed by me personally. We both have our reasons for taking down the updates we took down. I will leave it at that, and I will ask you to do the same.
- If you want to find something I wrote or you wrote in an old weblog update which you can no longer access, you can contact me via the blog or by e-mail to request the information. I will decide whether I think it is appropriate or not; if I decide that I think it is appropriate, then I can access the information for you. I am going to place this update under the "first post" tag (along with the real first post) and I may check it periodically, so you can either reply here or in the newest available blog update, whichever you prefer.
- From now on, most weblog updates that I write will remain up indefinitely but certain others may come down after a period of time. By telling you this in advance, I hope that you will not be alarmed or puzzled when it does happen.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Welcome Back
Mujou had to go down for a while for a variety of reasons. Now it's back up and here's a list of some of the changes you may have already noticed:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment