lol @ Kroger's Q-Tip warning - who the hell buys Q-tips who doesn't use them to clean out his or her ears!?
cancer in the bowling alley -.-
this potato looked almost completely fine from the outside - admittedly the skin near that lesion was a little misshapen
shepherd's pie - for when you forget to cook fridge-stored-'n'-defrosted ground beef 48 hours after you put it in there
Christmas in September - somebody at Kohl's is clearly a big fan of Penny Arcade
Scotty's Brewhouse, a restaurant halfway between O'Charley's and a pub
I felt this was a good shot of the Scotty's sign
here's what I couldn't finish of the unhealthy $12 damage from Scotty's - the $8 appetizer contributed to this
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The leftovers in the last picture are much greater than the amount of food I eat an entire day.
You should try out for Survivor then! ;) After all, the only possibilities are that you're either malnourished or a superior H. sapiens sapiens whose metabolism is more efficient than that of common men.
And I'm not saying that with tongue in cheek, although jokes aside I don't really recommend Survivor (fake show, asshole contestants, etc).
I am not a member of Homo Superior, but rather, the amount of food in the image is simply huge compared to the small portions I normally eat throughout the day.
Either that, or the way you took the shot makes it look like a huge amount of food.
(Calorie-wise, it just might be equal to an entire day's worth of meals! ;) )
Post a Comment