Funny:
Flashers, prepare to do your worst! You're on in 5!
Are you fucking kidding me? The name no longer accurately describes what the product will be used for: this is what happens when pretentious nitwits name stuff to try and sound sophisticated.
Touching:
Yasine hadn't seen me since May (with a brief 5-minute stop in mid-June) and everyone else was gone to Paris, Kentucky for the weekend so she'd been all alone for around 12 hours. At ease, and not wanting me to go (taken right before I did leave for good that day).
Stories:
these guys are one of the many different reasons I can't go outside on my own porch in the summer to do BBQ or some other stuff. There are other species, too, this happens to be the blue one. There's a black one, there are black-and-yellow ones, there are bees, there's the whole gamut. Fuckin' hate it. The one draw back of living on the third floor is that these guys make their nests right up under the roof. Otherwise for a bug-hater like me the third floor tends to be very good; optimally I'd live on a 6th or 7th floor.
$5.99 Turtle Sundae, this was the best sundae I've had in years and it was the best bargain (I was so full I felt I was going to puke and I'd only finished half of what you see there)
These next four photos are from when I cooked some cubed beef according to Dr. Walker's wife's amazing-tasting amazingly-simple marinade recipe:
onions to accompany the meat
ze marinade (one [large] can pineapple juice, 1/4 cup soy sauce, 8 cloves of garlic)
cooking
done
Wallpaper:
Rainbow umbrella; this came out really well. Anyone interested need only ask for the full-size one.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I've been very grateful (and surprised) that we have not had a wasp problem at all up here in Chicago. Go figure. They were the bane of my summer porch-enjoyment, too, while in Lafayette. Just spray the shit out of them with some of the high-pressure insecticide; they'll stay away for at least a couple weeks.
Down here in GA, we are having a massive yellow jacket outbreak. There are literally hundreds of them hovering over the ground, and they not at all hesitant to attack. This is the worst it has ever been. I don't think I've ever seen this many of them in my 18 years of living here.
I don't like Georgia Tech either.
(Just in case,) Blaise lives in Georgia residentially, not collegiately.
Also, when have you been to GT? For some reason I *do* seem to remember some association with you and Georgia Tech ... did your dad go there? I know Sean Stuart's dad did, but I seem to recall you having a link to that university too ...
No connection. Lauren... something... from high school went there. I can't remember her name, and I even worked with her dad in Bloomington.
Danz?
Yup.
Post a Comment