Sunday, July 20, 2008

Louisville

I drove down to Louisville, Kentucky on my own on Friday at around 9:10am. Had fun, pictures and more details maybe some day. (Family matters.) Drove back to home-home and spent the night there because a) I reached the exit at around 8:40pm and decided against driving the remaining 30-45 minutes to Lafayette, b) my family was out of the house (and out of the state) so that was good for me, and c) my housecat clearly missed me personally as well as was lonely for anyone from our family period (having been alone all day long). Woke up today (Sunday), attended to some matters, including next update's topic, and then drove back up to campus. Had dinner with a friend, hung out with him, just got home.

Back to "ze grind" tomorrow. Including a PPD I have to get at the clinic. -_-;

No comments: