Sunday, June 8, 2008

Some Treats For You Guys

Popped on to get these to you guys, especially since I may minimally (or not at all) come online much on Tuesday night, the next night I'm slated to go online. I've arranged these by predicted target audience, but all readers are encouraged to check out all links and to judge for themselves whether they like it or not. (Edit: I ended up deleting two groups, so this note became almost completely moot. But there's still the Blaise group, so it stays! :p)

For Blaise:
Zero Punctuation - The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (watch the entire video, but the part that's meant especially for you comes in at 3:15 and ends at 3:35. ;) )

For All Readers:
Spelling Bee Championship 2008 - funny miscommunication

Stop me if I've already posted this one before, but I find it to be pretty hysterical and yet (a) it got no replies on UPN and (b) I decided against showing it to my sister in case I am out of touch with reality and the video really is too vulgar (and, with his liberal use of "cunt", offensive) to a teenage girl

Before you declare "Obama" or "McCain," I'd urge you to watch this video.

2 comments:

Lunar said...

Hehehe. I had to watch it twice to get it, but I laughed when I did.

Although I don't feel that Okami is anything like Zelda... ;)

Jay said...

I was about ready to declare Phantom Hourglass my second favorite Zelda game --and then I returned to the same temple for a third puzzle/stealth mission and I haven't played since. Way to drop the ball, Nintendo.