You may have already seen the Crysis video footage of a guy assembling 3000 oil barrels and shooting into them, generating a massive explosion, as well as throwing rocks and other non-combustile projectiles at them and just causing them to spill all over one another. However, this other guy took that idea and made it much better by (a) having a better aesthetic feel for camera angles and (b) selecting an awesome song to go along with it. I've never heard of this group before, but man, this song was just awesome -- except for the part where they don't know what to say and just say "my pet, my pet, my pretty pretty pet." ;p
This is what good commercials are made of. Anybody in business and marketing, take a long, close look at this. This is success.
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
God, the graphics are so awesome...
Man, it's been way, way too long since I've had a new computer. I'm so far behind. *sigh*
Post a Comment