Friday, September 14, 2007

Welcome to Mujou

I decided it was about high time I created a weblog again for a variety of reasons. First off and most importantly, I have a lot of stuff I want to vent about at med school, but my Facebook profile (naturally) is open to all of my peers at med school, so the only option I've had until now was to bottle everything up inside; but this is simply NOT an option I can endure any longer.

Second, I wanted to provide a place for both my friends from home and a few friends from UPN to be able to come here and read about what's going on in my life. Again, UPN friends have not been invited to see my Facebook profile for various reasons of privacy. Also, not all of my friends use Facebook, but anybody can see this.

Third, I did not think it prudent to post "questionable" links and thoughts on Facebook. I feel less restricted here, and do not mind posting links to things I find amusing such as a 4chan meme being parodied on YTMND or discussing a particularly good anime I saw recently.

Please keep this board to yourself; anybody who ought to be invited *has* been or *will* be invited by me to check this out. If you think somebody ought to be invited and has not yet been invited, notify me, and I'll tell you whether I mind them checking this out or not.

As for what I intend to discuss here ...

1 - various aspects of med school life
2 - ranting about certain people or events at med school
3 - discussing my latest anime / J-drama / whatever crazes
4 - posting Youtube, YTMND, etc. links
5 - being emotional every once in a while. I just need somewhere to vent, and UPN is no longer an option since I feel that if I start posting there again, I'll get back into my bad habits of obsessively checking it every 2 hours.

No comments: