Sunday, October 18, 2009

Try 'er out:

http://mujou87.forumotion.com/

No blog updates yet. I have a sore throat, and would rather not blog about that. I'm also tired and ready to hit the sack. But you can do several things already! :D

1. Sign up!
2. Customize your account settings.
3. Post an extended profile thread for yourself in the About Us forum.
4. Post any and all topics for discussion in the Your Threads! forum.

So have at, and I'll be sure to join the party as soon as I'm feeling better.

P.S. Thanks, Jay! We'll see how long this forum software holds up ...

2 comments:

Jay said...

I made my first post!

Mack Ramer said...

IMHO, what you're doing is re-inventing the wheel. There's no need today (as there was in say, 1998) to create your own social network when Facebook and Twitter exist. That's why I've abandoned blogs and just use FB & Twitter -- I don't have the time to be a creator of content, I just want to share content I find (and chat) with those I talk to online, and I already have an audience in those two media of everyone I talk to online.

But I'll still participate :-)