
Exhibit A. a picture I saw on 4chan's /v/ while desperately looking for people with whom to discuss Pokémon Heart Gold and Soul Silver and at the same time making use of /rs/ to try and find an elusive doujinshi. I was very impressed by the artistic talent of whoever it was who painted this, and I set about finding out his name and if he had done any others like it.
Exhibit B. a gift I received from the original picture's creator, レム (Remu). I got a tip to check out the Japanese website Pixiv. Think of it like a Japanese DeviantArt of sorts, I guess. I still haven't quite figured out what niche it occupies, myself. Anyway, I go to Pixiv, sign up for an account, locate Remu's profile, find the picture, and send him some messages. I ask him if he could send me a version of this picture which is larger and which has no text. I tell him it's because I want to print it off and hang it up in my home. And that's the God's honest truth. This picture is amazing. Well, Remu replies a few hours later with a generous gift, the one you see in Exhibit B. Awesome, awesome, awesome.
1 comment:
That is a really pretty drawing.
Say, Talon, have you checked my journal lately? Hehe...
Post a Comment