Sunday, July 12, 2009

Kari Byron crush extinguished

I've never really talked about this with anybody except for Aaron when we lived together, and maybe Keith as well, I don't know, but anyway: I think that the Mythbusters girl Kari is super, super hot. Amazing face. Amazing body. Amazing full package. Just a really, really gorgeous girl. Add to it that she's relatively intelligent (not a total airhead!) and pretty durn geeky and it's a match made in nerd heaven. Me and just about every other bachelor nerd on the planet, it seems. And yes, I know she's married, but still: that doesn't get in the way of a silly, baseless attraction.

But you know what does? This. As I said on the Youtube site,
Wow. This video ruined my opinion of Kari. :\ She may be a really pretty, geeky sort of girl, but that was a terrible thing to do to [Adam]. She was grinning ear to ear both before *and* after Adam touched it. She lied to him, to his face, when he asked her if they used the electric fence tech. And the way she broke the silence by asking him, "Did you feel God?" reminded me so very, very much of a 10-year old who knows his prank has gone horribly wrong but he's stupidly hoping maaaybe it didn't.

:\


Seriously, where before I saw a sexy, smart woman, I now see an inconsiderate, cruel jerk-child in the body of an adult woman. I mean ... "what the fuck is wrong with you?" I would want to say to her. In terms of degrees of badness, ...

1st degree (baseline) = she shocked him with a strong voltage that fucking hurts
2nd degree (worse) = she lied to him, even when he specifically asked her
3rd degree (worst) = she was smiling when/immediately after Adam ask-accused the group of using the fence technology after he'd been shocked

Just ... totally kills her allure for me. Completely. Sure, everyone wants a woman who is beautiful both inside and out, but it's times like these that I realize how fucking obvious it is to pick a nice ugly woman for your wife over an attractive bitch.


(click the title for the full update)

1 comment:

Jay said...

I remember seeing that episode and thinking they went too far. That's dangerous stuff!