Saturday, June 6, 2009

xkcnazz

Somebody told the folks over on UPNetwork that there's a Where's Waldo? live-action Hollywood film in the making. To this, the responses were all of the same sarcastic mentality: "What's the film going to be? Us staring at the same screen for 5 to 10 minutes while we search for Waldo?" But one old friend tripped over himself when he tried to join in on the fun ...
So the whole movie will be us trying to find Waldo on a giant movie screen? Can't we just give him a GPS tracker and be done with the franchise?

I couldn't let it slide. I just couldn't. He goes from assuming that us looking for Waldo means that Waldo is lost and needs our help finding him. (It doesn't even make sense! If he were lost, how would he get to a postbox to mail us a post card TELLING US WHERE HE IS/HAD JUST BEEN!?) So I made this comic to tease him. I hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

Mack Ramer said...

It's missing the mouseover hidden joke!