Sunday, April 19, 2009

Most Beautiful Archaelogist Ever


(news article)

I clicked this link expecting to read a semi-interesting and semi-boring article on Egyptology. I mean, Egyptology's not really my bag when it comes to archaeology. The only things to get me into it are YUGIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! and more enjoyably "MusoEgyptology" (the Egyptology that specifically has to do with Moses). But instead, I clicked on this link and immediately forgot about reading the article. I was just floored by how beautiful this girl is. Beautiful and smart. I mean, she's an archaeologist! She's Dr. Henry Jones, Jr. in hot, female form!!

3 comments:

Lunar said...

Erm, she really isn't that pretty. :/

SuiginChou said...

I was puzzled at first but not for very long. It occurred to me after a few seconds that indeed what would have been even more puzzling would have been if you had said, "Oh wow! This girl is just as pretty as chaos!" Then I would have had to step back and examine what this girl's face has in common with chaos's and what it does not, and ask myself the four permutations: (1) what do we both like, (2) what do you like but I don't, (3) what do I like but you don't, and (4) what do we both dislike?

Translation: if I like Pikachu but not Marill, and if you like Marill, I have to ask myself how the two differ if I learn that you also like Pikachu, because you liking both poses a sincere challenge to my dislike of Marill; but I have much less to consider if you say that you dislike Pikachu, for that poses little direct challenge to my reasons for disliking Marill.

Lunar said...

WHAAA