Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm on the road to Viridian Michigan City!

I'm headed out later this early evening on a 2-hour drive up to Michigan City to see my friend Keith from Purdue. I haven't seen him in almost 2 years, though we have kept in touch via cell phone, so it should be fun. I don't expect that I'll be back in Lafayette until Sunday afternoon (assuming I leave Michigan City right after a midday meal).

For the title reference, click here for the 50-second video or here for the 3-minute song. Y'know ... were it not for nostalgia, this song ... lol. XD The lyrics are painful. :) I'm all for the '90s children's television hip-hop, though :) , or whatever this genre of music would fall under. Catchy melody. The lyrics, though ... man. Unfortunately, Keith does not play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. Otherwise, I might be tempted to transfer this song from my CD to my iPod Shuffle. :)

2 comments:

Jay said...

Have fun!

SuiginChou said...

Back. Had fun. Probably will blog about it tomorrow.