Just a friendly reminder: the first episode is available for free, legal viewing on Funimation's website here. The cons are that they have limited bandwidth and the episode is streaming media -- which means it doesn't load for shit right now. The pros are, there don't seem to be any commercials to sit through and it's 100% legit.
EDIT: @_@ , one more con: the translation's pretty atrocious. Not the Japanese-to-English per se but the English itself! I mean, "he sneaked his way in"? Seriously? Come on, folks! @_@
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sneaked = British
Snuck = American
What's weird is I usually use "sneaked" in my writing and "snuck" in my speech because I thought "sneaked" was correct usage. But apparently that's a British convention and both are pretty well accepted. o_O
I tried to watch the video, but it wouldn't load more than 2 secs at a time before buffering. UGH
Post a Comment