Removing the pirated files from the Internet may prove an impossible challenge, an industry source said. This source did not want to be named because of the sensitive nature of the matter.I got to that last line and couldn't help but smirk and shake my head, smiling with disdain at how ignorant these folks sound. It doesn't mean that they really are that ignorant: it just means that the words they chose make them sound like Ted Stevens in my book.
Although the studio said it was removed from the Web site that first hosted it, the digital file has probably been downloaded tens of thousands of times, the source said.
"It's not removed from the Internet," the industry source said. "It's still there."
I mean, honestly, if it were 2001 and Ben, Matt, Sean, and I were still in high school, I do believe this would become an inside joke of ours and I'd very much want a t-shirt with that screened onto it, either on the front or on the back.
For the full news article, click here.
No comments:
Post a Comment