I think it's even lamer than that, Jay. I, too, thought he was going for the Johann/"Yo-hann" pun, but I saw lots of people referring to him as Yo-Hanz so I took a second look (err, listen) and whatdyaknow, he is saying a "z" at the end!
While all three of them are really lame, I think Kate's the only one who doesn't come across as an egotistical jackass, so +1 to her, I guess.
4 comments:
What'd I do?
You linked your readers to another of the same Youtube author's videos.
Hi, I'm Johann.
I think it's even lamer than that, Jay. I, too, thought he was going for the Johann/"Yo-hann" pun, but I saw lots of people referring to him as Yo-Hanz so I took a second look (err, listen) and whatdyaknow, he is saying a "z" at the end!
While all three of them are really lame, I think Kate's the only one who doesn't come across as an egotistical jackass, so +1 to her, I guess.
Post a Comment