A good weblog is neither a chore to the writer nor a nuisance to the reader: it should be something which both parties enjoy. So, please look at the Search feature (pictured below), type in one or two words that you remember being in your favorite blog update of mine, and please submit to me your two favorite blog updates of mine. If you wish to do this anonymously, I can be reached at (no spaces or underscores!!!!) s_u_i g_i_n c h_o_u @ gmail.com . If you do not wish to do this, that is 100% okay (zero pressure), I'm asking you for a favor, not for something which is owed me or which I expect to have done for me. And if you can only think of one topic you really loved, that is fine too. If you cannot think of any, try to pick your least disliked one, then? ^^; And you can list as many as you like, but I think 2 is something one could do in under 60 seconds just by typing in the correct search strings.
Thank you for your readership! More importantly, thank you for your friendship! I hope everyone is doing well and I look forward to the next time I can see each and every one of you in person.
P.S. Here is a stated vow to not disclose the results of e-mailed feedback. I will not disclose names, topics, or tones. I reserve the right to break this vow if and only if a letter is unbelievably kind or unbelievably cruel and it results in my making a new blog update about it. Otherwise, no one will ever know what you voted for except for me and for you. I won't be blogging about the results by saying things like "Hmm, 3 out of 5 people liked this, only 1 person liked this, 4 out of 5 of you liked this," etc. That singles people out and, with our small readership, makes it too easy to tell who likely said what. That's not what I want to have happen. THIS IS PURELY AN EXERCISE IN CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM & FEEDBACK in order to ensure that I am not wasting my own time (writing for an audience of 0) nor that I am wasting your time (if you kindly read my blog updates but only because we're friends and you'd never ever read them if I was a stranger).
2 comments:
I thought immediately of this entry: Long, but written so well that I read the whole thing.
http://mujou87.blogspot.com/2009/01/last-nights-religious-talk.html
another fav: http://mujou87.blogspot.com/2008/06/human-acts-are-definitionally-natural.html
Post a Comment