Simple question: do you like them? You can elaborate as much as you wish.
Simple answer: I don't care for hot dogs one way or the other taste-wise, but was turned off from hot dogs by the famous Simpsons episode in which Lisa becomes a vegetarian.
Extended answer: I don't want to eat hot dogs and do not buy hot dogs, but on occasion may eat a hot dog (e.g. at a barbecue; if Dad cooked it for lunch and we have nothing else at home except PB&J or cereal; at a friend's house). I don't gag. I don't make a sour face. I enjoy them. I just don't seek them out, if that makes sense.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I enjoy Hebrew National kosher hot dogs, but usually not anything else. Sometimes when I am desperately hungry I might have a gas station hot dog, but situations like that are rare.
I got bad food poisoning from a hot dog once, and that kind of ruined them for me.
Post a Comment