Friday, January 9, 2009

I know all the good names are taken, but ...

... come on, man! You decide to create a porno video game and the best you can come up with is "Vagina Gamer"!?

Oh, wait, it's an inconspicuous 64 kilobyte file? Well why didn't you say so in the first place! I think I'll download your game after all. "Vagina Gamer," huh? And for only 64 KB? How can I possibly lose? [/sarcasm]

Anyone who downloads this is an idiot who deserves to get infected by whatever malware is obviously hiding within that 64-kilobyte file. An idiot with absolutely no taste whatsoever. "Vagina Gamer?" Now I've seen everything. It might actually have made for a good laugh had it been a tongue-in-cheek joke about Rez. (Relevant article here.) I can see the '80s-style arcade advertisement now: "A game in which the player assumes the role of a gamer girl. A gamer girl who games ... with her vagina! A veritable VAGINA GAMER! Are you man enough?"

And even in the '80s, that would have been a desperate P.O.S. arcade game, mark my words. (Although at 64 KB, who knows? ;D Back in the day, that might have been pretty awesome! ;p [/sarcasm once again])

No comments: