Wednesday, August 13, 2008

8/13/08 misc

Since the last update, my time has basically been spent:
- running errands (e.g. purchasing new shirts made from soft cotton but with collars and buttons at Kohl's because apparently my army of single-color cotton tees sends the message that I am poor to some and that I am weird to others)

- renting and watching movies I've meant to watch forever (including the previous update, our list now stands at The Bucket List, Be Kind Rewind, Good Bye, Lenin!, Blazing Saddles, and The Fog of War seen and Persepolis, Amadeus, and Rush Hour to be seen soon).

- playing Final Fantasy IV (16 hours save-logged, probably around 20 hours logged)

- talking about random stuff with Ben and Andrew

- getting data on my hard drive arranged


Today's plan is to burn a lot of that data onto DVD+R`s, to watch one of the three movies remaining, and to play FF4. However, these sorts of "frolicky summer" plans and "must-do chores" plans need to be wrapped up soon because I've got to switch gears. See two updates above this one.

No comments: