Friday, May 9, 2008

$280 at Frye's

$50 for a device that allows RCA out to be converted to VGA in, i.e. I can now directly connect my Wii to my monitor, bypassing the PC completely (yes, I have those five colored ports on my graphics card, too, but I wanted a PC-free solution)

$50 for Mario Kart Wii. Jay: 1977-0878-7123

$50 for Okami.

$30 for Phoenix Wright 4

$20 for Phoenix Wright 3

$80 for five CDs (Dad's own purchase)

8 comments:

Jay said...

Score! You should give me your wii number sometime too. Mario Kart (and hopefully future games) allows you to bypass game specific friend codes if you're already wii friends.

Lunar said...

Once you finish Okami, I'd love to discuss some of the more complex elements of the game's story with you. I'm sure you will have many theories of your own about certain things that happen.

SuiginChou said...

I plan on starting Okami soon, but knowing how I am with console games (for some odd reason, it doesn't usually translate over to portable titles), I will probably put it down no matter how much I'm enjoying it to finish off some other Wii titles I've started, namely Twilight Princess (50% completion) and Metroid Prime 3 (5% completion).

As for a "Wii Friends" code, I couldn't find any Wii code anywhere (either from the Wii end of things or the Mario Kart end of things). The closest thing I found was the MAC address for my Wii, but I don't see how that's going to help you any.

Jay said...

Leave it to Nintendo to be a pain in the neck.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9WIUVhlcZSM

SuiginChou said...

3260 8853 4777 0050

Jay said...

1326 6970 5705 0615

Unknown said...

1460 0745 8201 9765

Lunar said...

Hey man. Sorry for not returning your call the other night. I didn't wake up until around 9:30 in the evening, and I had to get ready for work and leave at around 10PM, so I just didn't have a chance. Plus, there's my phone phobia, too.

If you ever feel like calling again, try doing it later on at night (around 9 to 10PM) on a Sunday, Tuesday, or Thursday, my days off from work.