Tuesday, April 29, 2008

But Our Princess Is In Another Frat House



I've had trouble getting my tush offline again, but in t-minus 87 minutes and counting, the computer'll auto-shutdown and I'm resolved to unplugging the modem and stuff yet again. This time around, I don't anticipate that I shall need to check e-mail at all for urgent academic purposes, so I'll check it Friday morning at school for mild purpose checking (like I successfully did last Wednesday morning) and then probably won't plug back in at the apartment until Sunday night at the soonest (5½ days successfully away) or until Tuesday @ 12:30pm (if I think I can and want to go for the 1-week record).

Before I go, I wanted to leave you with this interesting story from last week. I was walking to the bus stop at the Martin Jischke parking lot, you see, when I saw this pink cap on the gravel between me and the bus stop. As I got closer, I saw that there was writing on it, and so being the highly curious young man that I am I just had to make sure I walked up to it and got a closer look. On closer inspection, I laughed and was so floored by what the cap had on it that I just had to take a picture. I just had to share this story with the others. And I needed proof.

Enjoy! See you in 5½ to 7 days.

5 comments:

Jay said...

lol.

Jay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
R said...

That's a rather unorthodox kind of "princess." Ick.

Keith Mck said...

Damn frat boys.
Oh wait....

Lunar said...

You know Talon, I think you need to take the intuitive eating approach to your internet usage. Trying to quit cold turkey for days at a time will only increase your cravings and make the urge to come back worse than it ever was before.

Going on a diet from the internet can result in binge surfing. It would be better to develop a healthy relationship with it, if you can.