We have Fall Break this Monday and Tuesday, so I'm planning on heading home in a few hours. I would leave now, but the laundry and dishes need to be done so I'll just have to wait until after rush-hour traffic has (maybe?) begun to die down around 5:30pm. Assuming rush hour is still going strong, it'll be a 90-minute drive home, so I'll make it in time for a late dinner.
"The best-laid plans of mice and men," as they say ... but here's my plan for the next four and a half days. Let's try and stick to it! :p
FRIDAY AFTERNOON/EVENING:
- relax
- catch up on the anatomy readings that were due Wednesday (half-done) and Friday
- find my Romance of the Three Kingdoms
SATURDAY:
- go to Fry's in Fishers and try to find an external HDD (original essay deleted because it's dull :p)
- get a Wii at Fry's if they have any for $250 or less, since it doesn't look like Nintendo plans to do a price drop before Christmas, and I'd rather pay the extra $50 now to be guaranteed I have one come Christmas. :\
- may as well get Twilight Princess and Metroid Prime 3 while I'm at it
- more studying
SUNDAY, MONDAY, TUESDAY:
- relax a little
- study a lot
- come back up to Purdue maybe Sunday night or Monday morning
- get my project for Molecular Biology done, so I don't have to even WORRY about it an inkling for the next four weeks. Just get it done now. Looks pretty simple, too.
FORESEEABLE OBSTACLES:
- Friday thru Sunday: DS Lite, hanging out with my cat, watching TV, random stuff
- Monday thru Tuesday: the usual (hentai, anime, teh Intarwebs)
Friday, October 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
If you have any extra free time, you should call my cell phone. I've always wanted to talk to you in real-time.
MY FATHER asked for a Wii for his birthday. That's just crazy. He really wants to play golf and Brain Age!
Surprise, surprise: mission accomplished regarding the external HDD and purchasing Luminous Arc. (Fun, fun! I love me a good Atlus RPG! Until it gets so frustrating I put it down. >>) Mission not-so-accomplished regarding academics. Gotta get crackin'!
I also accomplished my mission of buying a 360. PWNZ. I need a second gunner in most of my games though >_>;;
Anyway, I hope your weekend is as fun as mine, cuz killing stuff [zombies of Dead Rising and baddies in Gears] and beating the crap out of [digital] women (DOA4 & Rumble Roses) is hella fun.
I envy your ownership of DOA4. :( Rumble Roses, meh. :P (They all look too masculine! And the RR hentai is predominantly futanari, too. ¬_¬)
Luminous Arc has been fun, but I have already resolved to cheating (using a walkthrough) for one aspect of the game, and that's Intermissions. "Intermissions" are 1-on-1 chats you can have with one character from your squad per battle. These chats, depending on what selections you make, will increase the person's affinity towards you by +0, +1, or +2. Because only a perfect 20 will let certain characters evolve later on in the game, and because there is no in-game indicator that you've gotten a +0, a +1, or a +2 in all cases (some, but not all), I've decided to say "screw this" and just use an Intermissions Walkthru from GameFAQS.
The consequence of this? Well, it turns out that the one character you need to get a perfect 20 on for evolution was the cute priestess (NOT EVEN THE MAIN GIRL!) who I had been wooing because I have a soft spot for brunette, brown-eyed, long-haired girls with a personality like hers. And priestesses/mikos, gotta love priestesses/mikos. So yeah. -.- I had to erase over 2 hours of the progress I'd made in order to go back to the last save file I had where she had answered 0 questions.
Why do you think I bought the game?
There's a few (like 3) who look slightly manly, but the others start off looking womanly. You can edit their muscle tone and physique, but I don't know how or haven't unlocked it myself.
Anyway, the best move in the game is a submission hold from (good) Reiko while pressing Up + Grapple while holding onto the victim's leg.
But the best part if that pedobear is a secret character. How awesome is that? PEDOBEAR! PEDOBEAR! PEDOBEAR!!!
Post a Comment